1. to develop a new Master programme on Energy Efficient Building Technique (EEBT);
2. to support existing Master programmes with development of laboratory facilities and establishment of new courses
3. to graduate Masters in EEBT who can meet the market needs of the Partner countries in order to establish sustainable energy development and efficient energy practices;
4. Improving exchange of advanced knowledge regarding EEBT
1. to develop appropriate laboratory components and field experiment tools based on interactive learning and teaching;
2. to establish training courses for professional engineers and architects in the areas of applied energy for buildings;
3. to establish scientific preparation courses for professional engineers and architects, aiming at improving or establishing research on energy efficiency in buildings.
4. to promote technological and scientific co-operation between universities and companies on energy efficiency in buildings;
5. to strengthen the collaboration between the participating universities from EU, Nepal and Bhutan;
The outcome of the project can be summarized to:
1. New curricula for single courses on Energy Efficient Building Technique (EEBT).
2. Development of laboratory facilities for interactive teaching methods and hands on training for future technicians.
3. New curricula for masters course in EEBT.
– New modern literature shall be introduced as well as new PC-programs for energy calculations.
– New Laboratory experiments shall be set up and modern equipment shall be purchased.